Come to class, I will share my inspiration, knowledge and food.
My classes are informed by the wisdom, traditions and principles of societies diets prior to industrialisation and my background in macrobiotic principles.
Come to class if you would like:
- to refresh your intention, restore your enthusiasm and nourish your body and soul
- to learn new skills that make cooking fun, economic and easy
- to align with the wisdom of societies prior to industrialisation
- to expand your understanding of seasonal wholefood ingredients, including the use of traditional fats , sea vegetables, nuts, seeds, grains, legumes, natural fermentation, sourdough leavens and much more
- to learn where to source the best quality sustainable foods
- to develop skills that will provide you with satisfying meals that provide the maximum nutrients in a form that is easiest to digest
Click here for private classes for small groups and companies
What Zoe had to say…
Thanks for 4 great days of cooking, eating and learning. I’m just about to qualify as a naturopath and found 4 days with you to be more valuable and useable than all the nutrition classes I’ve done! you make it real- let food be our medicine, and medicine be our food.
Enquiries to Holly 0412 411 242 or email email@example.com