TO FIND OUT MORE AND BOOK HOMEMADE PANTRY ONLINE COURSE ON DEMAND CLICK HERE >
BEFORE BOOKING CLASSES PLEASE GO TO MY BOOKING PAGE >
Come to class, I will share my inspiration, knowledge and food.
My classes are informed by the wisdom, traditions and principles of societies diets prior to industrialisation and my background in macrobiotic principles.
Come to class if you would like:
- to refresh your intention, restore your enthusiasm and nourish your body and soul
- to learn new skills that make cooking fun, economic and easier
- to align with the wisdom of societies prior to industrialisation
- to expand your understanding of seasonal wholefood ingredients, including the use of traditional fats, sea vegetables, nuts, seeds, grains, legumes, natural fermentation, sourdough leaven and much more
- to learn where to source the best quality sustainable foods
- to develop skills that will provide you with satisfying meals offering maximum nutrients in a form that is easiest to digest
PLEASE NOTE: Classes offered by independent operators are booked through them, please read their booking details, before booking.
The information below relates to classes organised by Holly Davis…
Classes are kept small so you are able to get the most from them, so to be sure of your place – please book early.
Bookings can be made online by clicking the image of the classes.
Payment in full secures your booking.
Please arrive prior to class; there is a lot to cover and it works best for everyone when classes start and end on time. That said, you might like to allow an extra 15 minutes for any overrun.
If you are unable to attend the class, in some cases, with at least 72 hours notice – to allow time for your place to be filled, a credit for any other class of the same value may be given, this is subject to availability. Or, please let us know 24 hours prior to class who will attend in your place.
If the class does not fill, 3 days notice will be given and you can choose to attend a future class or have your payment refunded in full.
Refunds can take up to 10 business days to come through to the card or account you paid with.
September 27th Review Sarah said…
Nourishing, educational, fun, delicious and full of heart! Holly’s down-to-earth approach combined with her passion, deep knowledge, care and expertise make this the one of the best cooking classes I’ve experienced. It’s one thing to follow a strict recipe and quite another to understand the principles and practices that allow you to really ‘own’ how to prepare healthy delicious food. The way Holly teaches allows you to understand enough so you can adapt and experiment using available ingredients.
If you would like to know more details please call me on 0412 411 242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.