- You are keen to learn more about the what, why and how of the probiotic foods you keep hearing are of such great value for your health.
- You would like to addhomemade ferments to your diet but you’re not sure how to manage one more thing.
- You have been spending a small fortune buying ferments but you’re not sure which are of greatest value to your gut health and overall wellbeing.
- You’d love to learn how to make your own but are unsure how to get started and need step by step guidance.
- You would like to expand your repertoire.
Containing 7 chapters, each providing details and step by step instructions of a particular process for fermenting foods; you will find simple and more complex recipes in each of these, as well as suggestions for their use.
This book represents the culmination of my lifetime of experiences with wholefoods and fermentation.
Published September 2017 in Australia and October in the UK. The 270 pages in this hardback will provide you information tips and tricks along with fabulous recipes for making, utilising and caring for a wide variety of cultured foods. It includes all you need to start fermenting or to expand your repertoire.
FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
- Create a rye sourdough starter from scratch
- Make a spelt leaven
- Make and bake a versatile spelt sourdough loaf
- Toasted buckwheat and millet for a pilau
- Culture red cabbage, ginger and arame kraut
AUTHOR AND CHIEF REVIVALIST, TENNESSEE
FERMENT; this is the most useful and comprehensive
guide to the practical magic of fermenting.
FERMENTER AT CORNERSMITH PICKLERY, SYDNEY
MILLBROOK WINERY, WA AND WHOLE AND NATURAL FOODS CHEFS TRAINING PROGRAMME GRADUATE 2014
FOODS CHEFS TRAINING PROGRAMME GRADUATE 2010